9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
In recent years, many companies have actively advocated the importance of “Learn through Play" for the physical and mental adaptation of employees, which helps reducing their negative emotions such as anxiety and depression, also expanding their flexible responses and solutions for life and workplace stress.
The methodology of “Six Brick and DUPLO® Play Box” (SBPB) is developed by the LEGO Foundation, which is based on brain neuroscience and psychology. The building blocks use in people inspiration for all aspects of physiology, cognition, communication, cooperation, emotional mediation, and problem solving. Nowadays, many companies are using SBPB in corporate workshops and Employee Assistance Program (EAP), because it is suitable for promoting the healthy mental model of employees, team cohesion, communication, pressure release, physiology health and other aspects.
This course is a basic and introductory training for being a Six Bricks and DUPLO® Play Box practitioner.
WONG Kin Wai
- •LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials certified facilitator;
- •Six Bricks and DUPLO® Play Box certified facilitator;
- •Over 15 years experience in the fields of management and entrepreneurial consulting, auditing and training;
- •An experienced trainer and delivers training to a broad range of industries about quality management, project management, project development, process control and monitoring;
- •CCAA registered ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 auditor;
- •IRCA registered ISO 9001:2008/2015 lead auditor and ISO 14001:2015 auditor;
(SGS Hong Kong Ltd. reserves the right of final tutor arrangement)
CERTIFICATION (Attendance: 100%)
Delegates who successfully completed the course will be issued a certificate by SGS Hong Kong Limited.
* Early bird discount is offered to enrolment made one month prior to the course commencement or online booking.
** Extra discount is offered to SGS ISO 45001:2018 certified companies, or ≥2 enrolments from the same organizations.
On training completion, you’ll be able to:
- Be a SBPB Level 1 & 2 certified practitioner;
Understand a hands-on way of trainings in developing skills and describing content knowledge by using SBPB
Personnel and Administrative Managers or Supervisors; Department Representatives
Introductions and background
- SBPB development and theory
- SBPB components
- Role- play
- SBPB experience and discussion
- Design the activities
Process of being SBPB facilitator from practitioner
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM