9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Who Should Attend this Public Speaking Training Course?
This course is aimed at anyone who wish to develop their self-confidence and improve their techniques for speaking to large audiences.
This Public Speaking course is ideal for the following careers:
- Public speakers
- Business People
- Anyone, working or in, Education
- Team Leaders
There are no formal requirements, therefore anyone can attend this Public Speaking training course.
Public Speaking Training Overview
This 1 day Public Speaking Training course will help you to deliver your message clearly and with impact to large audiences. You will learn to manage every aspect of preparing speeches from the initial planning of what you want to deliver based around a key message, keeping your content engaging, to techniques in how to present yourself and interact with your audience when on stage. All of this is aimed at building your confidence to speak in public with personality and getting your point across to the audience.
What is Public Speaking?
Public Speaking is art of communicating a message clearly to a large audience with the purpose of informing, persuading or entertaining. Public Speaking is a task which most people hate the idea of, but it is meant to highlight your knowledge and views on a subject which the audience is interested in. Regardless of the situation, you are speaking in order to engage and entertain the audience sothey enjoy it. Public Speaking doesn’t mean just talking at people, it’s how you interact with the audience, your body language, the tone of your voice and how you present yourself and your topic.
- Facing the fear of public speaking
- Demonstrating the different elements of engaging the audience
- Identifying specific situations in which you need to think on the spot
- To prepare, rehearse, and role play different Public Speaking Situations
What's Included in this Public Speaking Course?
- A Comprehensive Public Speaking Course Folder
- An Public Speaking Action Plan
- Full Access to Training Slides and Trainer Notes
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24/7 Support Before, During & After your Course
- Refreshments Available Throughout the Day (Classroom Only)
What will you Gain from this Course
- Learn how to manage your nerves when delivering a speech or lecture
- Learn how to speak with confidence to reinforce your message
- Learn how to build rapport with your audience and engaging with them
- Learn how to speak easily and feel confident to be responsive to questions and situations outside of your control
Public Speaking Training Outline
This training course will explore the following areas:
Introduction to Public Speaking
- Your current experiences of Public Speaking
- Facing the Fear of Public Speaking
- The Who, What and How of Speaking Successfully
Getting Your Point Across
- Presenting clear messages
- Gaining confidence in what you say
- Controlling your pace and timing
- Tools you know you can use
Controlling the Unexpected
- Handling difficult people and situations
- Practising the art of audience engagement
- Moving awkward situations forward
Techniques of a Good Public Speaker
- Controlling your Body Language
- Engaging the audience with your tone and timing
- Adapting to your audience
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM