This programme offers a flexible part-time learning route to students who are working in, or intending to enter into financial, marketing and other business services industries. The programme enables the students to acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge in the business management topics in order to:
- enhance their professional and academic knowledge;
- advance to bachelor degree programmes; and
- achieve life-long learning.
The programme consists of 8 modules including 6 common modules and 2 elective modules
- 623B2 Management Theory and Practice# (1)
- 624B2 Economics
- 625B2 General Statistics and Data Analysis
- 626B2 Business Organisation# (1)
- 627B2 Financial Accounting & Management Accounting#
- 629B2 Marketing Strategy#
- 621B2 Business Communication
- 622B2 Hong Kong Business Law#
- 663B2 Financial Management
- 664B2 Strategic Management#
- PBA40003 Human Resources Management
- PBA40004 Management Information Systems
- 630B2 Buying Behaviour
- 693B2 Marketing Management
Banking and Finance
- 435F2 Financial Instruments and Markets#
- PBA40001 SCS-based Training for Banking and Finance Compliance (2)
- PBA40002 SCS-based Training for Product and Service Selling (3)
# This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund. The mother course (Professional Diploma in Business Management) of this module is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 4).
(1) Students must complete both 623B2 and 626B2 to fulfill the CEF reimbursement requirement for CEF course “33Z110540”
(2) Students can apply for Certificate in Business Management (SCS-based Training for Banking and Finance Compliance
Module)^ intermediate exit award upon successful completion of the PBA40001 SCS-based Training for Banking and Finance Compliance module in Professional Diploma in Business Management^ programme.
(3) Students can apply for Certificate in Business Management (SCS-based Training for Product and Service Selling Module)^intermediate exit award upon successful completion of the PBA40002 SCS-based Training for Product and Service Selling
module in Professional Diploma in Business Management^ programme.